Our blue leaf patterned pots have an interesting pattern and beautiful colour palette. The pots look fabulous displayed together either indoors or out.
The blue leaf patterned pots feature a blue rounded leaf pattern on a neutral background. In addition, the pots have a crackled effect over the pattern and finished in a glaze. The design of on the pots will enhance the attractiveness of any plant or flowers you display. Lastly, the pots are watertight and has a hole at the bottom to allow for drainage.
Versatile homewares such as the blue leaf pots are perfect for every Australian home. There are many advantages to pots and planters, and these include:
- They can be used both indoors and outdoors. They can be placed on the pavement, windowsill, deck, porch, on stair a case, kitchen bench or as a table centrepiece.
- Secondly, indoor plants bring psychological benefits to you, including reduced stress, increase productivity and creativity.
- Thirdly, indoor plants purify stale indoor air creating a healthier environment.
- An easy way to bring a pop of colour to a space.
- A homeware item that can easily be moved around the home.
- Lastly, pots and planters come in all different colours, patterns, and sizes.
Consider placing the blue leaf patterned pots on a windowsill in your home, on the kitchen bench to make the most of the sunshine or your dining table. The planter would look equally elegant displayed on a garden retaining wall, on a deck or the entry porch to welcome guests. In addition, consider displaying this versatile homeware item on a side table or as a centrepiece on your outdoor dining table. Also, consider displaying this pot with other similar coloured pots for a cohesive display.
Our pots and planters like the blue leaf patterned pots make for a lovely gift for the keen gardener or someone who appreciates nature.
The set comes with two different sized pots.
Large – 15.5cm diameter, 15.5cm height
Small – 12.5cm diameter, 12.5cm height.
Combined weight of 2.3kg.
Made from high quality terracotta.
Wipe with a soft damp cloth.
Some variation may occur in the finish of the blue leaf patterned pots. This adds to the charm of the homeware piece.