Personal Information we collect
Personal information is information that can be used to personally identify you such as your name, address, telephone number, email address and occupation. When you visit our website (www.houseofdecor.com.au), we may gather and retain the following personal information:
- name, telephone, residential address, mailing address, email address.
- date of birth, gender, age, purchase history, hobbies, interests.
- details of the products you have purchased from us or which you have enquired about.
- any additional information relating to you that you provide directly to us through the website (including email) or indirectly through the use of our website or online presence.
- our website uses Google AdWords, Google Analytics, and the Google Display Network together to serve ads to you on other websites after you have visited our website.
How is Personal Information collected
Personal Information may be collected by us in the following ways:
- through your access and use of our website.
- during interactions between you and our team.
- when you make a purchase.
- when you contact us for further information or register your details on our website.
- your participation in surveys or other forms of research.
- when you enter a promotion or contest managed by House of Décor.
- when you subscribe to our mailing list.
- when you provide information through our social media pages such as House of Decor Facebook page or our Instagram account.
Personal Information can also be collected through:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
How do we use your Personal Information?
We collect and manage Personal Information to understand our customers and make the experience of using our website more enjoyable. Personal Information is also used for the following reasons:
- fulfill any orders placed through our website as well as processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations.
- screen our orders for potential risk or fraud.
- responding to social media.
- to enhance your customer experience in store and online and help us complete your transactions faster.
- for planning, marketing or research purposes.
- provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- we may send you emails about our store, new products, offers or other updates through email with your permission.
Sharing your Personal Information
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the website.
We may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
What rights you have over your data
You can request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
How long do we hold your Personal Information
When you place an order through our website, we will maintain your Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information or if you have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org